MDS 3.0 Boot Camp: Beyond the BasicsSM
Advanced training for better clinical and financial outcomes
Harness the potential of the MDS 3.0 to deliver outcomes that will grow your business. In just three days, HCPro's MDS 3.0 Boot Camp: Beyond the Basics will establish the assessment as the core driver of your clinical and business decisions. Your interdisciplinary team will learn to improve processes, enhance communication, and execute clinical pathways to achieve premium person-centered care, quality outcomes, and accurate payment.
Click here to download a PDF of the brochure
This advanced Boot Camp goes beyond filling out the MDS 3.0 form; through an agenda packed with case-based learning modules, you will be able to instill the culture change your facility needs to thrive in a time of heightened compliance scrutiny, sicker residents, and shrinking revenue. Attend the only MDS 3.0 program that instructs on the most up-to-date MDS 3.0 and SNF PPS information.
Using a combination of instruction, class discussions, case studies, and role-play exercises, this intensive three-day course will help you:
- Ensure that the interdisciplinary team-not just the MDS coordinator-is accountable for quality outcomes in the MDS 3.0
- Use MDS 3.0 data to maintain profitability, reduce staff turnover, and improve referrals
- Reduce error rates using internal data, time management techniques, and internal review processes
- Prevent payment denials by validating the MDS and supporting documentation based on outcomes
- Benchmark your facility's performance against state and national standards
- Improve documentation and communication by clarifying the RAI and eliminating misinformation
All members of the care team can benefit from this course:
- Therapy professionals will benefit from by learning how to fill out Section G, Functional Status, and change of therapy and end of therapy assessments.
- Dietary professionals will benefit by learning how to fill out Section K, swallowing/nutritional status
- Social services professionals will benefit by learning to become the primary person who interviews residents, as well as learning how to fill out Sections G, functional status, Section D, mood, and Section C, cognitive patterns
Plus, network with peers to discover best practices in process and outcome improvement